Sunday, 17 March 2013

Irish Conker Championships

Okay so I’ve been bringin’ yiz all me videos over the last few months and recently someone asked me to start postin’ all me podcasts too although I don’t know why they can’t just go to JoannaRyde.Podomatic.com and listen to them all there!

If you want to listen to me live ya can. I’m on Beat 102 103 every Thursday mornin’ around half 9 and repeated again that night AND on Saturday mornin’s! Beat can be picked up in Waterford, Wexford, Tipperary, Carlow, Kilkenny and places near there or online OR on the app which ya can download for your iPhone or Android! Now I did all me pluggin’!

So this is the first podcast I ever recorded. I was sent to the Irish Conker Championships in Freshford in Kilkenny. Beat didn’t really know what was gonna happen but fair play they took a chance on me and this is how it went!